It is all about providing the best conditions for the projects to deliver with the right quality, on time, and within the estimated cost frame. e.g., developing a new product, implementing an internal change management project, or introducing a new IT system. All included tasks can be performed more efficiently if a good project management methodology is applied. Professional project management is the key to predictability and success.
This introductory three-day course offers an exhaustive review of the topic of project management. The course focuses on tools, working methods and roles. The material covered is relevant to projects in all kinds of industries and activities.
The purpose of the Education
The purpose of the AAeducation is to give the participants good insight into the tools, working methods and roles that can be used in efficient project management work.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how a project organization is structured with roles and responsibilities
- Define and determine project objectives
- Create realistic project plans that describe activities, dependencies, resources and time lines
- Manage the project towards the objectives
- Understand how high-performing project teams are created
- Understand how risks should be identified and addressed
- Follow up and communicate the progress towards the project plan and management
- Lessons learned continuously collected
- Complete and document projects correctly
The training course is aimed at those who are new to project management and those who work as project managers but want to update themselves. It also fits project team members who need to understand the project life cycle and important work methods in project management.
There is no need for previous project management skills. All terminology and all explanatory models used in the course are explained in a simple and educational way. For those who are already very familiar with project management methods, we recommend our course in Project Manager Certification – PMP®, which prepares for PMP® certification.